Martes, Marso 13, 2018

An open Letter to the lost

The moment I went my own way
Became the moment I lost the true way.

The moment l went on my own
Became the time I felt lost alone.

While it might be true for the world
That being on your own is the best thing,
But for me, I lost.

I gained nothing but the unending feeling of being dragged by the feeling of being lost.

I felt like I was searching for a direction so lost and nowhere to be found there was no more way out.

Praying! Praying!

I am blessed for the Lord hears the prayers of the Lost. The Lord hears the prayers of the one crying and begging for directions.

The Lord hears the prayers of the desparate.

"Come as you are" He says'. 'Welcome to My Kingdom' He says. 'I will be your direction' He says. 'I will be your bestest Buddy' He says.

' I am here! I am here!

Heed the my call my dear child, the Lord is begging for the desparate and lost to hear his call.

Now! Take the heed. Hear the call. The Lord is talking. Listen! LISTEN! LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE LORD.

HE IS YOUR DIRECTION! He is your companion.

I thank You Lord! I Will heed the call.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento