Linggo, Pebrero 7, 2016

Mindset of a suicidal

The ear that destroys can be likened to one deadly tongue
a deadly weapon that can kill one perfect soul.
A deadly tongue can be likened to one sharp knife
one pierce to the heart can hurt like hell.

I just someone hope would just dare ask how are you
So that you can tell them the pain
the pain that brought fort painful sorrow
A sorrow that eventually turned into grief.




I just wish I can eat the grief the pain turned into
so that I can swallow them away to vanish
or may I just press the pause button
and just start again when I'm ready to hurt again.

When I die would I feel their love at last?
Would they cry when they look at my death?
Would they care when my body's buried in sand?
Would they be emotional when I existed only in their memories?

All hope is lost, in the blink of an eye.
All happiness is gone in a snap of a finger.
Life is gone in a stomp of a foot.
Everything good is gone after one second.

I want to know that someone cares
I need to know that someone loves me.
I desire to know that someone is there for me.
I would love to know that someone understands.

I need God, I need God
to bring life unto my death
I need God to restore the love that was stolen away from me
I need God I need God.

If I don't have God, I would be dead both inside and out.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento